1) This Levi Surface Drive is for a boat (Single or Multi-hull) about 16-18 m. The desired speed is around is above 30 knots. There will be 2 units Installed. The marine engines suitable will have 750 - 900 hp.
The LD 320-350 can carry propeller up to 32 inches. The propeller and rudder shaft have a diam. of 3.5 inches. The unit is built complete out of Marine Grade Stainless steel 316L.
- Surface Drive Propeller Unit for inboard motors between 750 and 900 hp
- Designed by Mr. Renato Sonny Levi of Sonny Levi Design Company, England
- Design based on patent dated 9 July 1975, internationally copyrighted • Produced by Levi Drives, Supervision of production and quality control by Scholz Marine Consultant (SMC), Germany
- Drive unit base material ASTM (316L/316); DIN/EN 1.4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2)
- Welding process TIG/SMAW • Reduction gearbox required 2:1
- Max propeller diameter: 32” (813 mm)
- Propeller type: Surface Propeller Diamond Back
- Propeller material: Ni-Al Bronze
- Propeller shaft diameter: 3,5” (88,9 mm),
- Propeller shaft bearing type: Vesconite water lubricated Cutlass Bearing
- Standard propeller tapers 1:10, Rudder bearing material: Vesconite
- Rudder is activated by hydraulic rudder cylinder produced from stainless steel 316
- Exhaust diameter: (168 mm) • Stuffing Box type: Dripless Type PSS (USA)
- Units sold of similar design: 2000 +; power range 100 till 4000 HP •
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight (including propeller):800 kg
Quantity: 2 Units
Location: Butterworth, Malaysia
2) Condition: New surplus that were built for a 16 m fast catamaran ferry. All of the items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for all of the taxes, duties, shipping and handling costs.
3) Seller Terms: As is, where is.